guiding a debate, an event, a process
Moderation is a core service running through many of the projects we undertake. We take pride in delivering professional moderation across various topics at events ranging from a 3-person expert panel to a complex process involving 200 citizens. For us, moderation means ensuring participants are well-informed, engaged, listen and are listened to. Drawing on our vast experience moderating national and international processes, we ensure a structured and clear design and implementation. We work across digital formats, and we blend face-to-face and digital deliberations.
Our services in the field of moderation comprise of:
- on-stage event moderation
- moderation of panel discussions
- workshop and round-table moderation
- moderation of meetings, committees and conferences
- on-line moderation – from online meetings and workshops to large-scale online events and conferences
When working with us, you will experience close collaboration with us in designing the moderation concept, supported by our experienced moderators who are trained and skilled in working in political and fast-changing environments. We have done so since 19XX and encourage you to take a closer look at our references below.
Robotics4EU -Boosting Wider Adoption of Robotics in Europe
Robot technology is gaining momentum and has the potential to transform several aspects of the way we live and work. ...
Conference on the Future of Europe
– a historic civic engagement about the future of Europe! In the autumn of 2021 and the spring of 2022, a historic citizen ...